Thursday, December 29, 2011

We are for forever


when
the sense of love ..
romance burning in the soul ..
a lonely heart burn ..
you to be present to give a color ..

in the dark soul of a desperate ..
Conditioning in dry you like a heart ...
I chase your heart trying to accomplish ..
I want to have fully ..
but one of my ..
I think through my mind ..
I accidentally drops stain ..
which destroys all ..
make you drown in sorrow ..
that should not exist ..
forgive my selfishness ...
forgive all my fault '..
sorry only that the word is left ..
My hope with this ..
we are able to learn ..
to improve yourself ..
and for the better ..
(saat cinta menggugah rasa
..
asmara membara dalam jiwa..
membakar hati yang sunyi..
kau hadir berikan warna..
dalam kelam jiwa yang putus asa..
kau bagaikan penyejuk di keringnya hati…
ku kejar coba tuk raih hatimu..
ingin ku miliki sepenuhnya..
tapi satu salah ku..
rasaku melewati anganku..
tak sengaja kuteteskan noda..
yang menghancurkan semua..
membuat mu tenggelam dalam duka..
yang seharusnya tak ada..
maafkan keegoisanku...
maafkan semua salahku’..
maafkan hanya itu kata yang tersisa..
ku harap dengan ini..
kita mampu belajar..
tuk perbaiki diri..
dan menjadi lebih baik..)

No comments: