Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Life

Far from there my fantasy come..
Bring a glass of the soul of honor..
With all exercise accompany each step..
Counts the power of the most beautiful..


Although the imaginary but real..
Horizon around a quiet life..
In the dust that will surround the delivery of sport..
Giving a charm in the heart..

That's my fantasy capable of living..
Although hindered by the rigors of time..
I was able to explore the world..
With a dedicate my miracle..

Morning and night comes to color..
The sun and the moon faithfully accompanied..
I would not be empty even though my far from civilization..
Now become part of my imagination..

(Jauh dari sana khayalan ku datang..
Membawa segelas kehormatan jiwa..
Dengan segenap raga menemani setiap langkah..
Memeberi kuasa yang terindah..
Meski dalam khayal namun nyata..
Mengitari cakrawala kehidupan yang sepi...
Di hantaran debu yang mengilingi raga..
Memberi pesona dalam hati..
Itulah khayalan ku mampu hidup..
Meski terhalang oleh kerasnya waktu..
Aku mampu menjelajahi dunia..
Dengan ku persembahkan keajaiban..
Pagi maupun malam hadir memberi warna..
Mentari maupun rembulan setia menemani..
Aku tak’kan kosong meski ku jauh dari peradapan..
Kini khayalku menjadi bagian dalam hidupku..)

No comments: